J Crew j crew belt / J.Crew 484 jean in resin crinkle wash / J.Crew Slim-Fit Glen Plaid Wool-Blend Suit Jacket / J.Crew Check Cotton Button-Down Collar Shirt / J.Crew Leather work gloves / J.Crew Patterned silk scarf / Mougin & Piquard x J.Crew Grande Seconde Stainless Steel Watch / J.Crew Cotton-wool tie in chili powder plaid / J.Crew Anonymous Ism Fair Isle socks / J.Crew Garrett Leight sunglasses in Kinney blond / J.Crew Anchors Aweigh Printed Rubber iPhone 5 Case / J.Crew Ludlow wing tips
Shopping for the men in our lives can be a task, but that's made easier if they love dressing up. This year's gift guide goes out to the dapper, well-dressed man. I know that one can never have enough dress shirts and ties, a nice pair of jeans (or two) is a necessity, men love a good pair of socks, watches are must-haves, and there’s nothing quite like a good quality belt.
- Gloves: Sourced from North American deerskin (the world's best), these hand-cut, hand-sewn gloves are incredibly strong and just a bit stretchy. Ultra soft inside and out (they're lined with the finest Scottish cashmere)—this is a stylish pair of gloves.
- Belt: Like I said before, there’s nothing like a good quality belt. Black is also a great color to invest in because most men have black dress shoes that they could match the leather to. And if they don’t have black dress shoes, there's another gift idea.
- Watch: Isn’t this the coolest watch? This gadget is designed like a military watch, so it incorporates all 24 hours on the face. I love the color because a lot of men just stick to basic neutrals for color, and beige happens to fall on that “basic boy” color wheel.
- iPhone Case: If the boy you’re shopping for has an iPhone, this quirky anchor case is a great accessory. It protects the phone and it’s such a fun look. It’s snug on the phone and serves as great protection against cracks and scratches.
- Socks: What can I say, every guy loves a comfy pair of socks! I swear my dad has more pairs of socks than anything, and because he’s so stylish, I’m just assuming that’s a good stocking stuffer… And, aren't they so fun looking?
- Sunglasses: Every guy looks handsome in a pair of chic sunnies! This pair from J.Crew are classic, yet modern. They’re very versatile and look great when he’s dressed up, and they’re also a great look with swim trunks or casual wear. I’d say this is a staple for all men.
- Jeans: This is self explanatory. Every man needs a nice pair of jeans! They allow him to dress up without really dressing up. Throw on a pair of jeans, a good pair of kicks and a neat looking top, and you’re ready for a date night, man.
- Dress Shirt: Also self explanatory. Men love dress shirts, and chances are if he’s getting dressed up for work or nights out, he’s gonna be wearing one of these. There are so many different colors and patterns for dress shirts, a man truly can’t ever have enough or two of the same.
- Tie: Once again, every guy loves ties and can't have enough. Get him a tie with a unique pattern, one that he'll think of you whenever he puts it on.
- Woolen blazer: This is most definitely a winter essential. It's appropriate for work, casual and dressy occasions. This blazer can be paired with a variety of pants, too, and will definitely keep your guy nice and warm throughout the winter.
Good luck shopping for your guy(s). The task can be made more difficult if he isn't into fashion or dressing up, but I'm hoping that no one is facing that issue. Oh, and by the way, my boyfriend's gift isn't on here because I want him to be surprised - but I promise it's a cute item! Happy shopping.
Dress up your man!