You might think each and every blogger has it all according to what she posts on her site, but you're wrong. We're always shopping for new clothes, accessories and decor, and receiving such items as gifts would be the best. Wouldn't it ladies? So what I have here are some basic tech accessories for bloggers, baubles, clothes, decor, cosmetics and stationery. These items are the foundation to every blogger's closet, and while we may already have them, it's always nice to be out with the old and in with the new. So let's start with a brief description for every gift, shall we?
- Chevron sequin blouse: This blouse is beyond fabulous, and it's J.Crew which makes it even better. I can picture myself wearing this to events in the city because it's not too casual, yet not too dressy. The chevron and sequin combination gives the top an ultra chic aura to it, and wherever you go wearing this, heads will turn for sure!
- Vogue Cover May 1945: This framed Vogue cover is a classic. I can't even begin to explain how beautiful and valuable this baby is. It would make a great decoration in just about any room, and who doesn't love a piece with a little fashion history behind it, am I right?
- Specs: I love bold eyeglasses. These Warby Parker beauties are bold, thick, and just the kind of glasses I'm craving right about now. Us bloggers spend a lot of time on our laptops, and staring at the screen with contacts just doesn't agree sometimes. We all need (and deserve) a stylish pair of specs, and this right here is what I like to call perfect.
- Laptop Case: I certainly like to work from home, and playing hooky sounds like a fun idea, can't say I've ever tried it out! I have a few months of high school left, maybe I should give it a shot... Anyhow, this Kate Spade New York cover will keep your laptop safe, clean, and super cute. Killer combination. It's a must-have.
- Nikon Coolpix P510: This camera is my life! I would suggest it to any blogger that photographs a lot and needs a new camera. It's not too heavy, it fits in a medium-sized bag, and it takes amazing pictures. It has a lot of settings, and I can always find a great setting/mode for whatever kind of outfit or material I'm photographing.
- Cosmetics: Mascara is a must, and I always seem to need a refill and this Dior Show mascara is golden. Your eyes will never look so great! Same with the NARS lipstick, here. The color is long lasting and the perfect pink. Lastly, this Butter London polish is a must. We all need our red nail polish, it's the unwritten rule of the fashion community. Bloggers are always at events and shows, so why not have some great products?
- Baubles: I love studs! They're easy, they're simple, they match just about anything. A good pair of stud earrings is a good thing to have, and these Kate Spade earrings are a great pair to have! I don't have these particular ones, but I have another pair that have lasted me three years and still look like new. Great gift right here! Also, the Alex and Ani gold bangle set is a gorgeous gift to give. Gold is very in right now, and when these bangles are layered with a watch and perhaps a cuff, you've got a rockin' arm party going. Talk about a trend!
- Cross Body Bag: We all need cross body bags. At blogger events and shows, we get so many shopping bags and swag bags, it's just so much easier to have a cross body strapped on, and I really do believe it's a blogger style staple.
- "Snood": Okay so a snood is an infinity scarf, but I don't know why they're called snoods. I like the way this J.Crew one looks with the glasses, and I just thought that while we blog, we like to be comfortable, so this is a perfect accessory to have around for when you're tired, blogging and just trying to relax.
- Grace A Memoir: This is Grace Coddington's book that just recently came out this fall. I think any girl who claims to be fashion indulged needs this novel. Don't you?
It may look like a lot, but we bloggers put in a lot of time and write a lot of posts. We deserve a little something! Plus, it's fun to receive gifts that you'll get a lot of use out of. I know I love getting a present that I know I'll be able to put to use daily. I could definitely think of more gifts for bloggers, but if you're shopping for one, the rest is up to you! Be creative. Get somebody something that you know they'll love, not just something I'm sitting here suggesting. Thanks for tuning into this gift guide post, and watch for another tomorrow!
Keep Calm and Shop on.
Items in this post can be found using the following: J.Crew sequin shirt / Marc by Marc Jacobs logo bag / Alex and Ani set of bangle / Kate Spade stud earrings / Kate Spade / J.Crew j crew / Warby Parker round eyeglass / MAC Cosmetics / NARS Cosmetics hot pink lipstick / Butter London red nail polish / Vogue Cover May 1945 / Crane Stationery 'eiffel Tower' Stationery / Grace A Memoir